Istighfar : Benefits of seeking forgiveness (Istighfar), an article about asking forgive In Islamic beleive, what is it,
how Muslim aking Allah forgive him, what is the benefits of Istighfar, all from Quraan.
frequently words in this article (forgiveness, rain, Istighfar, strength, wealth, quran)
Besm Ellah Arahman Araheem
Praise be to Allah “They (angels) said: Glory be to You, we have no knowledge except what you have taught us.
Verily, it is You, the All-Knower, the All-Wise.” and prayer and peace be upon His Messenger Mohamed Ibn Abdellah.
Supplicating for the forgiveness of sins from Allah (saying Astaghfar Allah Al Adheem) does not only return on you with the elimination and forgiveness of sins.
No it could be a remedy for many other worldly problems.
Problems that you may spend nights awake thinking for a way out.
While the way out is so easy and only takes few minutes, over and above you certainly gain Devine reward for spending those minutes in saying Astaghfar Allah Al Adheem.
“(And to preach thus), seek ye the forgiveness of your Lord, and turn to him in repentance;
that he may grant you enjoyment, good (and true), for a term appointed,
and bestow his abounding grace on all who abound in merit but if ye turn away, then I fear for you the Penalty of a great day;”. (Quran 11:3)
“And O my people ask forgiveness of your Lord, and turn to him (in repentance):
he will send you the skies pouring abundant rain, and add strength to your strength: so turn ye not back in sin” (Quran 11:52)
” Saying, Ask forgiveness from your Lord; for He is Oft Forgiving; He will send rain to you in abundance;
Give you increase in wealth and sons (the literal Arabic translation of this sentence is to provide you with money and children);
and bestow on you Gardens and bestow on you rivers (of flowing water).” (Quran 71 10-12)
We derive from the above mentioned noble verses the following:
· Allow you to enjoy lawful benefits of this life until a termed appointment (death). In other words, you shall be able to feel the enjoyment and stasifaction with what you have.
· Each one shall be rewarded for his /her good deeds accordingly.
· Allah shall send abundant rain in an indication to wealth.
However, if you feel the sense of the verse,
the wealth shall be bestowed in general and not only on one who is supplicating for forgiveness.
In this case, you will benefit he people around you as well.
· You will gain physical strength.
· A confrimation to providing rain in an indication to flourshing environement, rain helps plants grow, which will be invested of course.
You may say that it will help in case of difficulties of businesses, work and other similar situations.
· Then Allah continues to explain the outputs of saying “Astaghfar Allah Al Azeem”, He will also provide money and children.
· Again he verse refers to gardens and reiver in a sign to natural resources.