A Report on the issues of Hajj
By Sheikh Khalid Bin Abd Al Aziz Al Hueiseen
Compiled by: Abu Mujahed Al Maziani
Months of Hajj
1. The months of Haj are shawal, tho al-qi’da, and first ten days of Dhul Hijjah.
2. The meaning of the month of Haj is : the month that a pilgrim is in state of Ehram (consecration) if he decided to make pilgrimage to Mecca.
3. If the Hjji( pilgrim) decided to make Ehram before the months of Haj, like in Ramadan or safar for example or others, then he is not considered to be in state of Ehram and it does not suffice the Ehram.
4. If he made Ehram in the months of Haj , the benefit in that is that if he is in state of Qiran or tmatu’ then has to present a hady (slaughter an animal), if he is in state of ifrad, then he is not to slaughter.
5. The benefit from the above is that : the al hija is a whole month of Haj according to abu haneefa mathahab,it is accepted to delay Tawaf al-ifada till the end of the month of Dhul Hijjah aand the assurance of it will come insha’Allah in the circlings around the Ka’ba that the Haji will perform.