A Report on the issues of Hajj
By Sheikh Khalid Bin Abd Al Aziz Al Hueiseen
Compiled by: Abu Mujahed Al Maziani
The company during the journey :
1. It is recommended to seek righteous company based on the general hadeeth saying:” Do not seek company except from a believer” reported by Ahmed, Ibn Habban and others. Which is an authentic hadeeth.
2. Reported Abu Ya`ly in his Musnad that Aaesha may Allah be pleased with her said:” The Messenger of Allah Salla Allah A`lyhee wa sallam never loved except a pious one”.
3. The righteous man is one who establishes the rights of Allah and observes rights of people.
4. What are the features of a company during a journey in general and Haj in particular?
5. An old person who certainly possess more experience.
6. A sensible patient person.
7. A kind person.
8. A knowledgeable person.
9. A generous person.
10. One who enjoys a sound heart.
11. One who enjoys a high level of piety.
12. A pious person.
13. One who is capable of overlooking shortcomings and does not seek to identify pitfalls.
14. One who always sets the Sunnah as criteria.
15. One who gives others priority over himself when it comes to food, drinks and others.
16. One who is clever in speaking.
17. One who possesses enough knowledge about Quran and Sunna.